Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer is here!

Ok, this week has been HOT here in Boulder. Highs flirting with 1-0-0. I would much prefer 60 and rainy. But this year I'm trying to enjoy summer while it's here; warm nights, flip flops, cold drinks on patios. Anyways, summer is off to a good start. June has been wonderful so far! Here are some highlights:

I went to a 1940s Ball here in Boulder with a friend of mine last weekend. It was so much fun seeing everyone dressed up in their 1940s best, dancing under the stars with the mountain backdrop.



This month we also had a champagne and cake birthday party for a dear friend of mine who turned 28. We had such a good time!

Happy Birthday M!
I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and time to enjoy all the good things in life. I hope the rest of the summer brings just as much enjoyment!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com