Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello there.

Hello! I'm Leah, and I'm glad you found your way to my blog. This is where I will document fun memories, tutorials I try (and sometimes do justice), recipes I attempt, and general life. Right now I'm attempting a career move and taking classes to go to nursing school so I can eventually be a midwife. I wish browing the internet for sewing ideas was a career. I'm interested in all things beautiful, good and true. I love to sew, I love to bake, I love to throw parties for me and my friends. My friends know that I'm a Pinterest addict, can spend hours doing puzzles, prefer rain to sun because it feels cozier, and was way too influenced by the Jane Austen movies I grew up watching. Stay tuned, more to come!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com